Our Composite Nationality (1869)
To create self-financing, educational programs based on universal ethical principles that have pragmatic and impactful applications in the non-academic world.
Implementing ethical strategies that support positive relationships within and between communities.
Addressing the loss of trust within all levels of society – government, institutional, and personal – through ethical standards and practices.
Exploring and developing innovative ways to articulate and implement ethical standards and practices in profit, non-profit, and governmental organizations.
Sample Benefits to Organizations
Benefits for Profit Organizations:
- Increased revenue
- Customer relationships
- Operational efficiencies
- Shareholder value
- Improved Public Relations profile
- Improved internal management/employee/staff relations
- Reduced liabilities and compliance issues
Additional benefits for Non-profits Organizations:
- Social Impact
- Client relations
- Mission Fulfillment
- Training and Management of Personnel
For Government Agencies:
Competitive and Unique Advantages
There are several competitive advantages:
- Most ethics and compliance training programs are based on what not to do. Ethical Trust programs focus on positive models – e.g. building trust. While the program will include compliance (negative information) as required by law, the positive modeling will be used to develop the overall success of an organization.
Universal Principles that lead to customization
- The Ethical Trust programs are based on universal principles. The concepts will be converted to lessons that are:
- Easy to understand and learned
- Use multimedia when necessary – multiple learning styles
- Easy to implement and actionable strategies that impact organizations and the community.
- Applicable to multiple business and non-profit sectors.
Tying results to organizational metrics
- To create models and programs that impact business metrics for the better.
The program content is created as templates (universals) that are customized to address individual business sectors. As mentioned above, we are in discussion with multiple business sectors, including healthcare, finance, non-profits, et al. These constructive discussions will help us customize the programs.fo specific industries. For example, talks with a major association in financial services will allow us to customize the programs for insurance agencies.
Delivery of Programming
We will modify how our materials to be delivered in a manner that is in keeping with how training is delivered currently to a specific industry or even client.
The basic program materials can be quickly reformatted for the different scenarios.
Business and Organizational Management Tools
The Ethical Trust programs are based on the premise that business and organizational management centered on ethical principles is eminently pragmatic. By linking levels of Ethical Trust to selective metrics, the impact of ethical organizational management can be measured and managed. The goal would be to provide tools that would make ethical practices and the trust it sustains the foundation of any organizations success.
At the center of the Ethical Trust program lies the Ethical Trust Grid. The Grid is a matrix that is used to survey levels of trust between stakeholders in an organization. It allows for the quantification of what is usually thought of as qualitative attributes (e.g. trust, faith, belief, etc.). This approach will allow us to develop software applications that would simplify the management of Ethical Trust programs within an organization. Software applications will provide additional revenue generating opportunities.
Ethical Trust will offer programs and curriculum that offers actionable strategies that can be implemented and applied to for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. Revenue streams, include:
- In person training
- Live Webinar training
- Online training programs – per user fees / subscription models
- Live conferences
- Software fees – one time purchases / subscription models
- Academic courses – traditional curriculum models
Initially, we will ask potential clients to tell us the typical pricing for the training programs that they now use. This open and transparent discussion will give us intelligent opening price points for our training programs in each industry.