“Trust is the foundation of society. Where there is no truth, there can be no trust, and where there is no trust, there can be no society. Where there is society, there is trust, and where there is trust, there is something upon which it is supported.”
Our Composite Nationality (1869)
The Power of Ethical Trust
- Ethics and Trust are both about relationships. The goal of Ethics is to build trusting relationships. High Trust cultures are inherently ethical.
- Ethical Trust is a pragmatic model & technology that reflects how trust operates throughout society - a mechanism that measures and manages trust to create a better and more ethical world.
- The Ethical Trust paradigm transforms the study of people and societies - qualitative observations become quantifiable data.
- The program outputs a trust profile that is used to implement targeted strategies that optimizes levels of trust between parties and to develop and maintain ethical standards.
Ethical Trust is Practical Computational Philosophy
Ethical Trust analyzes, measures, and quantifies discrete components of trust and provides composite scores. When tied to other organizational metrics, this intelligence offers a roadmap for the implementation of targeted strategies to optimize levels of trust between stakeholders throughout an organization.
The ET Grid filters unstructured characteristics associated with trust, extracting useful information and data.
- The X Axis comprises from 3 to 6 Aspects: Competency, Allied Interests, Intentions, Communication, Shared Values, and Integrity.
- The Y Axis reflects 3 Dimensions: Personal (Individual), Organizational (Group), and Global (Meta Group).
- Rational/Emotional qualities are employed to refine the model.
Survey and analytical tools are used to measure and quantify the discrete components of trust.
- Software technology provides real-time feedback as data is collected.
- Both Positive and Negative patterns emerge in real-time.
- The Grid gathers information – Trust Profiles - on Individual, Group, and Meta-Group levels.
When the stakeholder pool is expanded to include communities, the environment, the society-at-large, Ethical Trust offers a measurable approach to bettering the world.
Ethical Trust offers powerful analytical tools and simple, direct programs that offer actionable strategies that can be implemented and be applied to:
- Corporate Citizenship
- Business Acquisition and Sales
- Customer Relationships
- Marketing and Advertising
- Human Resources Training and Management
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
- Compliance and Conflicts of Interest
Many ethics-based training programs are defensive, creating heightened stress in the workplace. Ethical Trust programs are proactive, striving to create positive workplace cultures.